A Monitored Binghamton Flood Detector Warns You Of Water Infiltration Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are all problems that are known to cause costly water damage within your home. In many cases, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can cause extensive destruction if not fixed at once.
But, when you add a Binghamton monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or pooling water before you have an all-out crisis. The wireless detector alerts you as soon as it detects water with a loud alarm and a notification to your smartphone. Your ADT team will also inform you when your flood sensor triggers.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Binghamton?
Nobody wants to go down the steps to see that your basement is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Luckily, a Binghamton flood detector will catch leaks and unwanted water before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s what you should know:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The smart sensor is designed to identify dripping or standing water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's suitable to use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: Smart sensors offer wireless connectivity and a long battery life of 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or any location where water damage may occur.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Water problems like burst pipes have a tendency to occur when you're not at home. In the event your Binghamton flood detector senses a water problem, it will send an emergency alert to your phone.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring brings you peace of mind: In addition to an intense alarm system and phone notifications, your flood detector will alert your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring professionals will immediately contact you and provide the assistance you need.
ADT Control App Makes Your Binghamton Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
Response times are critical when water infiltration is threatening your property. By using the ADT mobile application, you can access home automation systems and make it easier when maintenance reaches your property. Activating your smart home systems helps when you’re in the house, but vital when you’re not there. With a monitored Binghamton flood detector you have the ability to:
- Get a notification on your smartphone when flowing water is found.
- Unlock doors remotely and disarm alarms for emergency response teams.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to stop further pipe freezing.
- Review video footage from security cameras to find points of entry and assess the damage.
- Stay in constant communication with ADT monitoring.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all part of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll guide you to the best solution to meet your unique requirements. Simply dial (607) 204-9052 today or fill out our form to get a free estimate.